Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm back to where I'm started,
This is not where I belong,
I wish to go back to how things used to be,
darn it, love you too much, 
that it hurts, that it hurts to even think,
that it hurts to see you sometimes,
too late huh?
I shoul'd have told you earlier,
now I have to live in regret.
The way you used to smile, 
It was... Heavenly,
Now, all your smiles have hidden sorrow,
What if,
If we were to turn back time,
Maybe, just maybe, Just maybe,
I could make you you smile like how you used to,
Maybe, if I had a chance again, I won't let it go,
I won't let you go.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE:

Good bye EXAMS, Hello FUN-FILLED DAYS.

Mickey and Laura, 
I'm so sorry I was not able to join you guys the other day! x.x

Lee you idiot! Came to my house at 3 a.m. in the morning just to borrow my text book! Told you to get it earlier you did not. >:<

Maddie, don't cry anymore okay? I'll go and see you soon! 

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment