Thursday, October 8, 2009

Deja Vu

Why won't you just have that smile long enough on your face?
Why won't you just cry it all out?
Why won't you just stop suffering alone?
Why won't you just look around and see that I'm there?
Why won't you just talk about the things upsetting you?
Why won't you just open up and tell me?
Why won't you just let me suffer with you?
Are you afraid that smiling won't help one bit?
Are you afraid that people would know?
Are you afraid that it is a sin if you do not suffer alone?
Are you afraid that I'll turn my back on you?
Are you afraid that talking won't help?
Are you afraid that sharing is bad?
Are you afraid that you'll burden me?
It's gonna be alright because a smile would put people at ease.
It's gonna be alright because people won't mock at you.
It's gonna be alright because I won't let you carry on like this.
It's gonna be alright because I won't turn my back on you.
It's gonna be alright because I'll be there to listen.
It's gonna be alright because the things you share would be kept a secret.
It's gonna be alright because I'll be the pillar of your live.

And I just want you to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment